Are you having issues accessing your Facebook Account? Do you believe your account has been disabled? We’ve put together the following article to help you troubleshoot a Disabled Facebook Account. Or, you can get in touch with our on-demand support staff and they can help you troubleshoot your account right away. Click below for a free 24 hour trial of our on-demand Facebook Support.
Why Is My Facebook Account Disabled?
If you’re reading this article, you’re probably frustrated after multiple failed attempts to access your Facebook Account. Maybe you were just on Facebook yesterday, without a glitch. Or, maybe it’s been a while since you last logged in. Regardless, there are multiple reasons why you may be having problems accessing your account. Let’s take a look at some of the most common reasons you can’t access your account.
Violation of Terms
Facebook reserves the right to disable any accounts that it finds has violated its Terms of Service. Common violations of these terms include using a fake name on the profile account, impersonating someone else, violating Community Standards, or harassing other users.
Facebook’s Community Standards
Violating Community Standards is one possible reason why your account has been disabled. Facebook created those standards in order to uphold its values, which include authenticity, safety, privacy, and dignity.
Facebook’s most recent list of Community Standards includes the following:
- Violence and Criminal Behavior – Posts or user-generated content (UGC) that showcase or encourage violence or criminal behavior in any way, including fraud and deception, are not tolerated.
- Safety – Any posts or UGC that may put any one person or persons at risk of any kind are not tolerated, including suicide/self-harm, bullying, harassment, human trafficking/exploitation related material.
- Objectionable Content – UGC that includes objectionable content like hate speech, sexual solicitation, or cruel and insensitive material is not tolerated.
- Integrity and Authenticity – Accounts that are fraudulent, deceptive, or misleading in nature (including the sharing of “fake news”) will be removed. Accounts that pose a cybersecurity threat will also be removed.
- Intellectual Property – Accounts that disrespect intellectual property such as copyrighted material are subject to suspension or removal.
- Minors – Facebook also reserves the right to remove the accounts of minors if the legal guardian requests it to be taken down.
Didn’t Violate A Community Standard?
If you didn’t violate a community standard or believe there’s been some kind of mistake, it is possible to repeal Facebooks decision to disable the account. Our support team is standing by ready to help you submit your account reactivation request. CLICK HERE to get started for free today.
It is also possible that your account is not actually disabled. If you’re having trouble accessing an active account, then there are other steps to take to resolve the issue.
Reset Your Password
If Facebook isn’t recognizing your password at login, we’ve got an easy-to-follow tutorial that will help you resolve the issue. fig social founder, Corbitt Chandler, put together a video guide that shows you how to reset your password and never get locked out again! You can check it out HERE.
Or, get in touch with our on-demand Support Staff and they can work with you to get your password reset. Get started FOR FREE right now!
Mobile Number Troubleshooting
If you signed up with a phone number and are experiencing issues logging in, try the following troubleshooting tips:
- Try entering your entire phone number, including the area code and country code
- Do not include any extra zeroes, “+” signs, or other non-numerical figures
- If that’s still not working, contact our support team to get help recovering your account. They’re standing by, waiting to help! CLICK HERE to get started for free.
If you used an old email to sign up and can no longer access that email account, we suggest trying to contact the email provider to help you to get back into the account. You should also see a prompt at the point of login that says something like “Trouble logging in?” Clicking on this should help you to get back into your email account in order to regain access to your Facebook account.
There’s nothing worse than trying to get into a Facebook account and repeatedly getting blocked. Our fig social Facebook Support experts are standing by, ready to assist you! Click below to get started today.
Can I access a temporarily disabled Facebook account?
- Can I access a permanently disabled Facebook account?
Unfortunately, accounts that have been permanently disabled by Facebook cannot be recovered. Facebook will permanently disable and account when it believe the account has made severe or ongoing violations of its Community Standards.
- Facebook isn't recognizing my email address or phone number at login. What do I do?
If Facebook doesn't recognize your email address, it may say the account doesn't exist. Try typing in your email again, looking for typos/errors. If you still get the same message, it's likely that your account has been disabled.
If it's not recognizing your phone number, try typing it in again including the area code, country code, and leaving out any non-numerical figures and extra zeroes. If you still can't access your account, we have expert Support Staff standing by ready to help you.